Education & Formation
Our parish thrives with the support of volunteers like you, giving of their time and talent in a wide variety of ways, including:
- Catechists and Facilitators: Our faith formation and sacramental preparation programs need teachers, small-group leaders and facilitators each year to help share our Catholic faith and build community. Contact Bob Swift at email@example.com or 763-497-2745 ext. 215, or Andrea Zachman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 763-497-2745 ext. 216.
- CORE Team: The CORE Team is committed to serving our parish by growing our own relationships with Christ and planning and running Youth Events through out the year to lead others closer to Christ. Core Team is open to teens in grades 9-12 as well as dedicated adult volunteers. For more information visit the STMA Catholic Youth Ministry website.
- D-Group Leaders: A cornerstone of our ministry in the St. Michael community is in relational ministry through discipleship groups. The role of a D-group leader is to simply build relationships with the teens in the group, to encourage them in their faith and to love them as God has loved us. For more information visit the STMA Catholic Youth Ministry website.
- God's Plan For a Joy-Filled Marriage: Couples planning to be married at St. Michael Catholic Church participate in a day-long retreat called God's Plan for a Joy-Filled Marriage. Parish couples lead the retreat, offering basic teachings of the Church, faith-filled personal witness and fellowship to the couples. To get involved, contact Jeremy Rohr at email@example.com.
- Natural Family Planning: Natural Family Planning is a modern, scientific and natural means of postponing, avoiding or achieving pregnancy. It requires no drugs, devices or surgical procedures of any kind and is completely in line with the teachings of the Catholic Church. Natural Family Planning classes are held every month at St. Michael Catholic Church. If you would like more information about Natural Family Planning or would like to sign up for a class, contact Nora Dehmer at (320) 248-5892 or firstname.lastname@example.org.