St. Michael Catholic School is proud of the wide array of enriching learning opportunities embedded across the grades and throughout our content and specialist areas (PE, technology, music, band, choir, Spanish). Many of our offerings go above and beyond the norm to stretch student thinking and expand learning. As an accredited, mission-driven school, we seek to continuously improve options for all students to strengthen commitment to holiness and academic excellence.
In addition to opportunities provided within our core curricula and specialist classes, other enrichment offerings include:
- LEAP Class (Learning through Enrichment and Academic Preparation) for students in Grades K-1 (See Mrs. Gallus's LEAP Class page)
- Advanced math courses for students in Grades 7-8
- Band and/or Choir in Grades 5-8
- After school activities for students in Grades K-8
- Field trips selected to complement classroom content
- Annual Talent Show
After School Enrichment Courses
A variety of after school classes are offered throughout the school year, including:
- Extreme STEM
- Crazy 8's Math Club
- Book Club
- Shepherd's Flock (Fitness)
- And much more!