First Communion / First Reconciliation
First Reconciliation (Confession) and First Communion (Holy Eucharist) preparation can begin at the age of reason, which is seven years old. As a rule, we encourage families to prepare for these sacraments during or after second grade by enrolling both in LIFT classes once a month for the entire family and in sacrament classes for the student and one or both parents. First Reconciliation and First Communion classes are usually one Sunday a month in addition to LIFT classes, plus a couple of extra events and practices during the year.
First Reconciliation and First Communion Resources
- First Reconciliation/First Communion Parent Commitment Form
- Guidelines for Receiving the Holy Eucharist
- 2018-19 LIFT + First Communion / 1st Reconciliation Calendar
- Printable Faith Formation Registration Form
- Online Faith Formation Registration Form