Our core faith formation program is LIFT, or Learning In Faith Together, a parish-wide, family catechesis program focused on strengthening our relationship with God and neighbor, building the parish community and helping parents become the primary evangelizers of their children (Catechism of the Catholic Church 2223-2229).
Parents and children attend once a month together from October through April, with additional activities, materials and resources for the home throughout the rest of the month, and additional classes for students preparing for First Reconciliation/First Communion or Confirmation.
LIFT is offered to all our parishioners regardless of age or state in life; parishioners share their faith with each other and learn from individual experiences. For more information on LIFT or related programs, contact faith formation director Bob Swift at firstname.lastname@example.org or 763-497-2745 ext. 215 or faith formation coordinator Andrea Zachman at email@example.com or 763-497-2745 ext. 216.
2018-19 Faith Formation Registration
- Online Faith Formation Registration Form
- Printable Faith Formation Registration Form
- Confirmation Information Sheet
- Printable Catechesis of the Good Shepherd Registration Form
2017-2018 LIFT Materials
2018-19 Faith Formation Calendars
- Complete Faith Formation Calendar
- LIFT Only Calendar
- LIFT + 1st Communion / 1st Reconciliation Calendar
- LIFT + 8th Grade Breakaway Calendar
- Impact + 8th Grade Breakaway Calendar
Catechists and Volunteers
- VIRTUS "Protecting God's Children" Class is being offered at St. Michael parish on Saturday Sept. 15 from 9:00 a.m. to Noon.
- Online registration is required. Please use the VIRTUS link below to register. Please use the First-Time Registrant Guide to walk you through the process.
- VIRTUS Class Registration Online
- VIRTUS Class First-Time Registrant Guide
- VIRTUS Re-Certification Guide
- Catechist Retreat Registration - Dec. 1, 2018
Looking for More?
Interested in Becoming Catholic
New to the Parish
Children and Young Families
Sacraments of Initiation
Engaged and Married