In our ongoing efforts to welcome more people back to Mass while still abiding by archdiocesan protocols, we will have additional Mass times this Christmas Eve.
- We will have five Christmas Eve Masses at St. Michael Catholic Church, at 2 PM, 4 PM, 6 PM, 8 PM and 10 PM.
- We will have two Christmas Day Masses, at 9 AM and 11 AM.
Archbishop Bernard Hebda has given permission for parishes to begin Christmas Eve Masses at 2 PM this year in order to make more Masses available, given attendance restrictions. The 2 PM Mass will be our Children’s Mass this year, however, attendance at this Mass and all our Christmas Masses will be limited due to pandemic protocols.
On Tuesday, December 8, at 9 AM, you will be invited to sign up for the Mass you would like to attend on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Seating in the worship space is limited to 250 people. Seating in the gathering space is capped at 50 people. Please sit in the space for which you sign up.
- Sign up just the members in your immediate family (those you live with), including yourself. Other households in your family should sign up separately. Pews or seats will not be assigned; you can sit where you wish in the space you signed up for on a first-come, first-served basis.
- If you are unable to sign up online, please call Deanna in the parish office at 763-497-2745 to sign up for the Mass of your choice.
Finally, we anticipate a number of visitors to our parish for Christmas, even during the pandemic. Out of concern for the health of others, please plan to wear a mask unless you are medically unable to do so.
Families: If you would like your child to have a chance to participate in the Children’s Mass this year, please complete this form and return it to the parish office.