The most important question a Christian can ask is “What must we do to be saved?” St. Paul’s letter to the Galatians provides the answer and reveals the merciful love God the Father has for his children. Galatians: Set Free to Live speaks of the extraordinary gift of salvation Jesus has won for us and explains how we can unite ourselves to Christ’s redeeming sacrifice through faith and love. Presenter Jeff Cavins explains how Christ fulfilled the Law and set us free to live in the Spirit. Learn what “justification” means and how faith and works are an integral part of it. Discover how we become heirs to the promises and blessings of Christ through faith.
This study will be offered 7:15-8:45 PM (evening option only) in the Gathering Space. The cost is $30 per person, payable at the first class, and includes the study guide and online streaming access.
Registration is open through Monday June 14; contact Bob Swift at [email protected] to sign up!
Sessions by Date:
- July 6: Introduction To The Study
- July 13: The Urgent Appeal
- July 20: The Threat Of Compromise
- July 27: The Righteous Shall Live By Faith
- August 3: Why the Law
- August 10: No Longer Slave, But A Son
- August 17: A New Kind Of Freedom
- August 24: Let Us Not Grow Weary In Well-Doing