Parish Update for Wednesday, May 13, 2020
May 13, 2020
New Livestream Link
Our livestream went down earlier today. It appears that our equipment was not meant to run non-stop for weeks on end. (When we installed it, we had no idea that we would be using it 24-7.) Our new livestream link is here: youtube.com/watch?v=ca1Vj38F3ng – and you can always find the latest link on our YouTube channel webpage: youtube.com/c/StMichaelCatholicChurchStMichaelMN.
Adoration Closure Due to Wedding
Adoration will close this weekend for a wedding and rehearsal as follows:
- Friday, May 15: Closed 5-7 PM
- Saturday, May 16: Closed noon-6 PM (after 5 PM Mass)
Scheduled adorers have been notified; if you plan to drop in to adore this weekend, please avoid these times.
Don’t Forget: StMCS Virtual Bids for Kids This Saturday!
Support St. Michael Catholic School (StMCS) at our Virtual Bids for Kids event on Saturday, May 16! This is our biggest fundraiser of the year, and because it’s virtual, everyone can come! The entire parish is invited to help StMCS raise more than $125,000 to support our mission. The event is free, but you still need a virtual ticket and bid number to participate. Register and preview silent auction items here: cbo.io/bidapp/index.php?slug=stmcs. We hope to see you there!
Upcoming Events and Schedule Changes
- Friday, May 15, at noon: Story Time with Fr. Joe. Joe Zabinski will read Jonah and the Whale on Facebook Live for StMCS preschoolers and the entire parish community. Visit our parish Facebook page at facebook.com/stmcatholicchurch/ and look for the LIVE link to tune in.
- Saturday, May 23, at 10 AM: Diaconal Ordination. Diaconal Ordination for seminarians including St. Michael native Josh Salonek will be livestreamed from the Cathedral of St. Paul. For more information, visit
- Saturday, May 30, at 10 AM: Presbyteral Ordination. Priestly Ordination for seminarians including our teaching parish seminarian Dcn. Tim Tran will be livestreamed from the Cathedral of St. Paul. For more information, visit 10000vocations.org/ordination-2020.html.
- Friday, June 5, 7:30 AM: Daily Mass. Friday morning Mass moves to 7:30 AM for the summer.
Update Your Parish Contract Info in Less Than a Minute
Please click to update your contact information by answering a few easy questions. We hope to be able to send text messages to our parishioners soon. If you have a cell phone that can receive texts, providing us with that phone number will assist us in contacting you with important information in a timely and convenient way. Thank you!