Dates for 1st Communion and 1st Reconciliation
- 1st Reconciliation for StMCS - Thursday June 4 at 6:00 p.m.
- 1st Reconciliation for Faith Formation - Thursday June 4 at 6:45 p.m.
- 1st Communion Mass for StMCS - Saturday June 6 at 11:00 a.m.
- 1st Communion Mass for Faith Formatio0n- Sunday June 7 at 1:30 p.m
First Reconciliation (Confession or Penance) and First Communion (Holy Eucharist) preparation begins at the age of reason, which is seven years old. Families are invited to prepare for these sacraments during or after a child's second grade year by enrolling in both LIFT Family Formation (held once a month Oct. - Apr.) and in the Sacrament Preparation Classes held on four Sunday afternoon during the school year.
First Reconciliation / First Communion Class Schedule:
- 2020-2021 LIFT + 1st Communion Class Calendar Coming Soon
First Reconciliation / First Communion Lesson Plans and Activities:
- Lessons for Session 3 (Feb. 9, 2020)
- Session 3: 1st Communion Parents Presentation by Andrea Zachman
- Session 3: Q & A With Fr. Joe Zabinski
- Session 3: Merciful Father Lesson
- Session 3: The Five Steps
- Session 3: The Five Steps Lesson
- Session 3: Reconciliation / Examination of Conscience Guide for Children
- Session 3: Parent Session Power Point
- Session 3: Reconciliation Info Sheet for Parents
- Session 3: Venial / Mortal Sin Info Sheet
- Session 3: The Eucharistic Miracle of Buenos Aries
- Lessons for Session 4 (March 15, 2020)
- Video Greeting from Andrea Zachman
- Session 4: Reconciliation Review Steps
- Session 4: The Bread of Life
- Session 4: Faith in Jesus' Mercy and Healing
- Session 4: Gestures of the Mass