Impact is a ministry for St. Michael parents who currently have a teen in the 8th grade Breakaway Discipleship Group Ministry. It is offered as an alternative to our LIFT Family Formation program (families with a teen in Breakaway must choose to participate in LIFT or Impact). Impact gatherings focus on topics related to the challenges parents face today in helping their teen to become a fully intentional disciple of Jesus Christ. Impact sessions are held on three different Wednesday evenings during the school year in the St. Michael Gathering Space from 6:45-8:15 p.m. Impact gatherings are on the same evenings as the Breakaway nights. The 2019-2020 Impact dates are: Nov. 20, Feb. 12, and Apr. 15.
- Impact Session 1: November 20, 2019 - Topic: "Going Deeper: Taking A Closer Look At The Discipleship Ministry Model for Teens" presented by Ruth Gladitsch
- Impact Session 1: Power Point Slides
- Impact Session 2: February 12, 2020 - Topic: "Teens and the Crisis of Faith: Questions Surrounding Faith and Science" presented by Jim Thorpe
- Impact Session 3: April 15, 2020 - Topic: TBA
- Breakaway + Impact Schedule for 2019-2020